September, man. It's only been a week and we're already beat. As we sit around in our air-conditioned houses wishing we had some of that delicious fall weather they get up north, we try to distract ourselves by making plans for rest of the week.
Luckily, we have a lot to choose from: free beer tastings, Otto von Schirach shows, new art exhibits, and more. Keep reading to see what else Miami has in store.
- Belgians are People Too: Gordon Biersch hosts a sampling of Belgian beer. If you haven't tried any yet, now's your change to taste some of that sweet, sweet nectar.
- Supermeng Release Party: Otto von Schirach, Alx Czo, DJ Liz Ferrer and Mr. Feathers perform at Ricochet.
- Casa de Ha-Ha: Happy Anniversary, y'all! Casa celebrate their fourth anniversary at Sweat Records with a night of knee-slapping laughs.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- Out of the Ordinary Geometry: Sculptor Lydia Azout presents her new solo exhibit at the Frost Museum of Art.
- The French Horn: The Paris band play their progressive world music at PAX.
- All Ages: Catch AstroKats, Montage and D.C.'s own James Haitchwai bringing the noise at Sweat Records.