Ben & Jerry's Truck at Bayfront Now, Tweet for Free Frozen Yogurt
The Ben & Jerry's truck is back in Miami.
Ben & Jerry's
The Ben & Jerry's truck is back in Miami now through June 16, offering free frozen treats in time for the unofficial start of summer.
The truck will be traveling through Miami, giving away scoops of the new Greek frozen yogurt. The flavors being sampled include:
- Strawberry Shortcake: Strawberry Greek frozen yogurt with shortbread pieces
Raspberry Fudge Chunk: Raspberry Greek frozen yogurt with fudge chunks
- Blueberry Vanilla Graham: Blueberry and vanilla Greek frozen yogurt with a graham cracker swirl
- Peanut Butter Banana: Banana Greek frozen yogurt with peanut buttery swirls
The Ben & Jerry's truck will pair up with Ms. Cheezious food
truck at Bayfront Park today at 11 a.m., which means a dairy-filled
lunch break (with free dessert).
Where else will the B&J truck
be rolling along? You get to decide. The hippy-dippy ice cream (and
frozen yogurt) makers want you to tweet suggestions of where they
should hand out their complimentary wares in a "tweet for treats" deal.
To get the "scoop" on locations or make a location suggestion, follow the truck at @BenJerrysTruck (#OMGFreeBenJerrys).
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Choices Coconut Grove Opens This Weekend; Fifth Location Planned for Weston
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
Fri., Mar. 18, 8:00pm
Sat., Mar. 19, 8:00pm
Tue., Mar. 22, 8:00pm
- Miami Asian Fruit Fly Quarantine to Lift This Weekend
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Boat Show, Valentine's Day, Grove Arts Festival