Prime One Twelve
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Mon-Sat 12pm-3pm, Sun-Thu 5:30pm-12am, Fri-Sat 5:30pm-1am
- Banquet Facilities, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout, Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible
- Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Full bar
- Metered Parking, Street Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended, Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Best Of Awards
Related Stories (24)
Ten Best Mac 'n' Cheese Dishes in Miami
5 months ago by Carina Ost
Macaroni and cheese seems simple enough -- the ingredients are listed in the name of the dish. However, the varieties are endless. Depending upon the pasta, cheese, and toppings, it can have a gourmet, Southern, Mexican, or French s...
Joe's Stone Crab Opens Its Doors for Stone Crab Season Today
5 months ago by Laine Doss
According to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, stone crab season officially begins October 15, meaning there's a seven-month stretch for Floridians to enjoy the sweet, succulent crabs. October 15 also marks the ...
2. Myles Chefetz: The King of South Beach
9 months ago by Zachary Fagenson
New Times' Best of Miami 2014 issue is here. To celebrate, Short Order is paying tribute to Miami's culinary all-stars. These people forged our city's food scene into what it is today -- a thriving amalgam of tastes and cultures. Th...
Where to Score the Best Deals on Miami's Biggest Cuts of Beef
2 years ago by Emily Codik
Tenderloins are the cookies of the beef world. They're selfish, ideal for one patron to consume in just a few mouthfuls. But larger steaks, such as porterhouses and rib eyes, are like layer cakes: generous, indulgent, and meant to b...