Prime One Twelve
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Mon-Sat 12pm-3pm, Sun-Thu 5:30pm-12am, Fri-Sat 5:30pm-1am
- Banquet Facilities, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout, Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible
- Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Full bar
- Metered Parking, Street Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended, Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Best Of Awards
Related Stories (24)
Ten Best Mac 'n' Cheese Dishes in Miami
7 months ago by Carina Ost
Macaroni and cheese seems simple enough -- the ingredients are listed in the name of the dish. However, the varieties are endless. Depending upon the pasta, cheese, and toppings, it can have a gourmet, Southern, Mexican, or French s...
Joe's Stone Crab Opens Its Doors for Stone Crab Season Today
7 months ago by Laine Doss
According to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, stone crab season officially begins October 15, meaning there's a seven-month stretch for Floridians to enjoy the sweet, succulent crabs. October 15 also marks the ...
2. Myles Chefetz: The King of South Beach
11 months ago by Zachary Fagenson
New Times' Best of Miami 2014 issue is here. To celebrate, Short Order is paying tribute to Miami's culinary all-stars. These people forged our city's food scene into what it is today -- a thriving amalgam of tastes and cultures. Th...
Where to Score the Best Deals on Miami's Biggest Cuts of Beef
2 years ago by Emily Codik
Tenderloins are the cookies of the beef world. They're selfish, ideal for one patron to consume in just a few mouthfuls. But larger steaks, such as porterhouses and rib eyes, are like layer cakes: generous, indulgent, and meant to b...