Prime One Twelve
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Lunch: Monday-Friday from 12pm to 3pm Dinner: Sunday-Thursday from 5:30pm to 12am Friday - Saturday from 5:30pm to 1am.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Banquet Facilities, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Metered Parking, Street Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Best Of Awards
Related Stories (25)
Radio Personality Angie Martinez on Her Cookbook, Healthy Latin Eating
2 months ago by Valeria Nekhim
Angie Martinez, a.k.a. "The Voice of New York," is a big deal. You may not know what she looks like, but chances are you've heard her signature Brooklyn accent on Hot 97, arguably the nation's most influential hip-hop radio station....
Ten Best Mac 'n' Cheese Dishes in Miami
8 months ago by Carina Ost
Macaroni and cheese seems simple enough -- the ingredients are listed in the name of the dish. However, the varieties are endless. Depending upon the pasta, cheese, and toppings, it can have a gourmet, Southern, Mexican, or French s...
Joe's Stone Crab Opens Its Doors for Stone Crab Season Today
9 months ago by Laine Doss
According to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, stone crab season officially begins October 15, meaning there's a seven-month stretch for Floridians to enjoy the sweet, succulent crabs. October 15 also marks the ...
2. Myles Chefetz: The King of South Beach
1 year ago by Zachary Fagenson
New Times' Best of Miami 2014 issue is here. To celebrate, Short Order is paying tribute to Miami's culinary all-stars. These people forged our city's food scene into what it is today -- a thriving amalgam of tastes and cultures. Th...