Prime One Twelve
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Lunch: Monday-Friday from 12pm to 3pm Dinner: Sunday-Thursday from 5:30pm to 12am Friday - Saturday from 5:30pm to 1am.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Banquet Facilities, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Metered Parking, Street Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Related Stories (25)
Radio Personality Angie Martinez on Her Cookbook, Healthy Latin Eating
3 months ago by Valeria Nekhim
Angie Martinez, a.k.a. "The Voice of New York," is a big deal. You may not know what she looks like, but chances are you've heard her signature Brooklyn accent on Hot 97, arguably the nation's most influential hip-hop radio station....
Ten Best Mac 'n' Cheese Dishes in Miami
9 months ago by Carina Ost
Macaroni and cheese seems simple enough -- the ingredients are listed in the name of the dish. However, the varieties are endless. Depending upon the pasta, cheese, and toppings, it can have a gourmet, Southern, Mexican, or French s...
Joe's Stone Crab Opens Its Doors for Stone Crab Season Today
10 months ago by Laine Doss
According to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, stone crab season officially begins October 15, meaning there's a seven-month stretch for Floridians to enjoy the sweet, succulent crabs. October 15 also marks the ...
2. Myles Chefetz: The King of South Beach
1 year ago by Zachary Fagenson
New Times' Best of Miami 2014 issue is here. To celebrate, Short Order is paying tribute to Miami's culinary all-stars. These people forged our city's food scene into what it is today -- a thriving amalgam of tastes and cultures. Th...