Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Breakfast: Monday – Friday 10am to noon Lunch: Monday – Friday noon to 4pm Dinner: Monday – Sunday 5pm to 11pm Brunch: Weekends 9am to 4pm
- Wheelchair accessible, Catering, Delivery, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Prix Fixe, Takeout
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Metered Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Not Necessary
Related Stories (33)
Miami Spice 2015: The Six Best Vegetarian Deals
19 days ago by Laine Doss
More and more people (including chefs) are becoming vegetarian and vegan daily. Whether for health or ethical reasons, the decision to choose a meat-free diet is easier than ever with so many stores offering exotic fresh produce and...
Miami Spice 2015: Five Best Desserts
30 days ago by Carla Torres
Say what you want about sugar – it’s the devil, it’s the reason Americans have the highest rate of obesity, it’s addicting. Fair enough, but for the sweet-tooth suffering percentage of the population, it's also the basis of the best...
Miami Valentine's Day 2015 Dinner Guide
7 months ago by Laine Doss
Valentine's Day is fast approaching and, while some balk at this made-up holiday, calling it an excuse for stores to sell cuddly stuffed bears and flowers, most people take the day to heart... literally. Look, in this increasingly c...
Best Eats and Drinks This Week: Ice Cream at Icebox Cafe, Dinner and a Movie at SushiSamba
1 year ago by Carla Torres
Not-so-happy Monday. The weekend came and went too fast -- another year, another Mercedes-Benz Fashion Swim Week in the books. If you missed the action, don't feel so bad. You got to skip out on deadly traffic, nightmarish parking, ...