Miami, FL 33131
Photo by KarliEvans.com
- Zest MRKT Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Zest lunch Monday through Friday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., dinner Monday through Wednesday 5:30 to 10 p.m., Thursday through Saturday 5:30 to 11 p.m., Sunday brunch 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Local ingredients, Wheelchair accessible, Full service bar, Business Dining, BYOF, Delivery, Order Online, Patio/Sidewalk Dining
- Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Snack Food
- Full bar
- Catering, Private Group Dining
- Garage available, On-street
- Reservations Accepted
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (32)
The Five Best Food and Drink Events This Week
Monday, November 11, 2019 at 8 a.m. by Clarissa Buch
This week, Ariete's Michael Beltran and the Surf Club's Manuel Echeverri host a collaboration dinner, and the Salty Donut's sticky-bun doughnut with Knaus Berry Farm makes a one-day return. Plus, Thanksgiving comes early at chef/own...
Cindy Hutson Celebrates 20 Years of Ortanique With $20 Dining Deals
Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 9 a.m. by Laine Doss
When Cindy Hutson opened Ortanique in Coral Gables in July 1999, Miracle Mile was lined with bridal boutiques and little else. "There was the Coral Gables cafeteria, John Martin's, and us," Hutson recalls.
Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Week: Doughnuts, Halloween, and New Times' Iron Fork
Monday, September 30, 2019 at 8 a.m. by Clarissa Buch
Zest's pop-up bar competition returns with a Great Gatsby-themed experience, while the Salty Donut launches a Breast Cancer Awareness doughnut and drink pairing. Plus, House of Spells, a Halloween-themed bar, launches at Rumbar, and...
Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: CBD Ice Cream, Colada Cookie, and Carnival Nights
Friday, August 9, 2019 at 8 a.m. by Clarissa Buch
This weekend, Biscayne Bay Brewing and Night Owl Cookies debut a beer-inspired colada cookie, and Zest brings back its Carnival Nights.
More Restaurants Restaurants in Downtown/Overtown
More Restaurants Restaurants in Miami