Claude Postel and Corentin Finot, who opened Buena Vista Deli in 2010, have returned to the neighborhood with Café Crème. Similar to the flagship in North Miami, the 500-square-foot spot, which opened in May 2018, is stocked with Nutella beignets, chocolate croissants, small cakes, and sandwiches. Items are prepared in North Miami and delivered fresh to the small but homey café, which faces NE Second Avenue near the front of Upper Buena Vista. Outside, find numerous wooden picnic tables with shade. This is the kind of place to nurse a latte and a chocolate-filled croissant for a couple of hours.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Tuesday-Sunday 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Walk-up window for ordering/pickup
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats