Another weekend has passed us by. A new week awaits, fresh as the morning dew. Time to buckle down, work hard and await the weekend, once again. But turn that frown upside down, it'll be 5 p.m. Friday again before you know it.
In the meantime, we've got a lovely assortment of gratis activities to help you make it through five more nine to fives.
- Free Tango and Milonga Class at Tapas y Tintos: Give your twinkle toes a workout with how-tos on two different dances.
- Girls Night Out at My Best Friend's Closet: Study up on fall trends while noshing on candy, sipping champagne and getting glammed out.
- Miami Beach Food Truck and Music Fest: Hear some sweet tunes and peruse the edible offerings of local food trucks and restaurants.
Deli Lane Brickell Grand Relocation Party: Listen to tunes, chow down on apps, drink cold beer and possibly win stuff. Win win win win.
- E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial at Brickell World Plaza: Spend some QT with your favorite ET at this monthly movie meetup.
- Grand Opening Party at Peace, Love, World: Drink, dance, shop, nibble and head home with a goodie bag at this fashion bash.