Weekly Wrap Up: The Friday Pumpkinhead
Don't rot your teeth out eating too much candy this weekend. Here are our highlight posts from this week.
- Local takes on worst dining trends of the year. Communist tables.
- Renzo's of Boca, Miami Dolphins Football Meatball video.
- Doral Farmers Market starts tomorrow.
- What Obama ate for dinner when he was in Miami.
- Top Chef 7 casting at Club 50 at the Viceroy.
- Table 8's Josh Woodward arrested in Los Angeles.
- Smoked Salmon and Dungeness Crab Napoleon style, but where it at?
- Urban Mexican and cafeteria sushi hit the county.
- Drink yourself a Brain Hemmorhage on Halloween and have a good time.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- 20 Miami Restaurants to Watch This Year
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Schnitzel Haus Serves Up a Traditional Oktoberfest Experience
- Changes Afoot at Michael Schwartz's Cypress Room Following Kitchen Exodus