The Week That Was: Full of Creepy Art
- Are paintings made of menstrual blood creepy enough for you? How about a Rape Tunnel? Oh, wait. The Rape Tunnel was fake, but the blood paintings are a little too real.
- Tomas Regalado might have helped to raise some money for one little terrorist, but he doesn't want to talk about it.
- The saga of Katherine Cue continues: Raul Martinez says everyone knew she didn't really live in Hialeah when she was appointed to the city council. Then some documents appeared that might just prove it.
- No more container shows at Art Basel. We'd collect our tears and then try to turn them into art a la menstrual artist but where would we show them? Not in a shipping container, that's for sure.
- Here is a story about world record arm hair. It's probably the only story about world record arm hair ever.
- Bill Nelson voted against the most public of public option, but then changed course to vote for a more moderate amendment.
- Cubans have discovered the wonders of online classifieds, and are listing their neat old cars for sale.