The Week That Was: Full of Creepy Art
- Are paintings made of menstrual blood creepy enough for you? How about a Rape Tunnel? Oh, wait. The Rape Tunnel was fake, but the blood paintings are a little too real.
- Tomas Regalado might have helped to raise some money for one little terrorist, but he doesn't want to talk about it.
- The saga of Katherine Cue continues: Raul Martinez says everyone knew she didn't really live in Hialeah when she was appointed to the city council. Then some documents appeared that might just prove it.
- No more container shows at Art Basel. We'd collect our tears and then try to turn them into art a la menstrual artist but where would we show them? Not in a shipping container, that's for sure.
- Here is a story about world record arm hair. It's probably the only story about world record arm hair ever.
- Bill Nelson voted against the most public of public option, but then changed course to vote for a more moderate amendment.
- Cubans have discovered the wonders of online classifieds, and are listing their neat old cars for sale.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.