- Stocks soared yesterday (over 10,000!), but not for Miami Herald owner McClatchy. Revenue is down 23 percent from a year ago. [Bloomberg]
- Jaclyn Torrealba's mom pleas with youngsters to listen to their parents. [Crimesider]
- You know what just sounds so appetizing right now? A gator burger. Thankfully, one of the largest gator-processing plants in the state is in Hallendale. [CBS4]
- Norman Braman, brave hater of baseball, lost yet another appeal in his fight against the Marlins stadium. It might be time to give up on that, Norm. [CBS4]
- The Miami Heat doesn't care about adding more star players -- it'll make do with its untested young-uns, thank you very much. [USAToday]
- Here is an inspiring story about Michael Greco, UCF player from Miami, who will probably watch his team get clobbered by the school he grew up admiring. [OSent]
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.