- Stocks soared yesterday (over 10,000!), but not for Miami Herald owner McClatchy. Revenue is down 23 percent from a year ago. [Bloomberg]
- Jaclyn Torrealba's mom pleas with youngsters to listen to their parents. [Crimesider]
- You know what just sounds so appetizing right now? A gator burger. Thankfully, one of the largest gator-processing plants in the state is in Hallendale. [CBS4]
- Norman Braman, brave hater of baseball, lost yet another appeal in his fight against the Marlins stadium. It might be time to give up on that, Norm. [CBS4]
- The Miami Heat doesn't care about adding more star players -- it'll make do with its untested young-uns, thank you very much. [USAToday]
- Here is an inspiring story about Michael Greco, UCF player from Miami, who will probably watch his team get clobbered by the school he grew up admiring. [OSent]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.