- Whoops the $2.3 billion hole in the state budget is actually a $2.4 billion hole. Eh, what's an extra $100,000,000? [Herald]
- Meanwhile, Floridians bought 1.5 million Powerball tickets on the first dat they could. [NBC6]
- My parents used to always get the free beer at Busch Gardens, and one day, I thought, when I grew up, I would too. But now I can't, because the free beer samples at Busch Gardens are no more. [Herald]
- Former Heat player Antoine Walker was charged in Miami Beach for drunk driving. [AP]
- Shaq's Star Island mansion is back on the market for $25 million. [IHT]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.