- Whoops the $2.3 billion hole in the state budget is actually a $2.4 billion hole. Eh, what's an extra $100,000,000? [Herald]
- Meanwhile, Floridians bought 1.5 million Powerball tickets on the first dat they could. [NBC6]
- My parents used to always get the free beer at Busch Gardens, and one day, I thought, when I grew up, I would too. But now I can't, because the free beer samples at Busch Gardens are no more. [Herald]
- Former Heat player Antoine Walker was charged in Miami Beach for drunk driving. [AP]
- Shaq's Star Island mansion is back on the market for $25 million. [IHT]
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- Marco Rubio on Cecil the Lion: "But What About Abortion?"
- Dolphins Bring Back Old Logo and Throwback Uniforms for One Game
- Hillary Clinton to Speak at FIU on Friday (She's Just Not Sure If You're Invited or Not)