- Here's how the Herald cleaned up Channing Crowder's "They're undefeated, they're probably smelling themselves, rubbing each other's balls, all that shit..." quote: "They're probably smelling themselves, rubbing each other's [back]..." Come on, since when is back a proper substitute for balls? [Herald]
- The funeral service for slain UConn player Jasper Howard has been set for Monday, and his teammates are scheduled to attend. [AP]
- Meanwhile, threats of violence are being made online to witnesses of the murder. [CBS4]
- Miami 21 got final approval. The only commissioner to vote no was, of course, Tomas Regalado. [SFBJ]
- Kendrick Meek, perhaps with his Senate campaign in mind, pulled support from two liberal-loved bills. [NakedPolitics]
- A man who stole a pricey bottle of wine from a Miami Beach shop returned it after surveillance video was broadcast -- under the condition that no charges would be pressed. [WSVN]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!