- Here's how the Herald cleaned up Channing Crowder's "They're undefeated, they're probably smelling themselves, rubbing each other's balls, all that shit..." quote: "They're probably smelling themselves, rubbing each other's [back]..." Come on, since when is back a proper substitute for balls? [Herald]
- The funeral service for slain UConn player Jasper Howard has been set for Monday, and his teammates are scheduled to attend. [AP]
- Meanwhile, threats of violence are being made online to witnesses of the murder. [CBS4]
- Miami 21 got final approval. The only commissioner to vote no was, of course, Tomas Regalado. [SFBJ]
- Kendrick Meek, perhaps with his Senate campaign in mind, pulled support from two liberal-loved bills. [NakedPolitics]
- A man who stole a pricey bottle of wine from a Miami Beach shop returned it after surveillance video was broadcast -- under the condition that no charges would be pressed. [WSVN]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.