If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Donte' Stallworth got out of jail six days early. He was serving a 30-day sentence for driving a Bentley after downing four tequila shots and ending someone's life. Which is worth only 24 days in prison now. [AP]
- Pitbull was found not guilty on drunk driving charges. Remember, kids, don't drink and drive, unless you're famous. [SunSent]
- A second victim in the Overtown birthday party shootings has died. [NBCMiami]
- Police are searching for a killer who shot a woman in front of her child. [SunSent]
- A thief stole a Hialeah Police cruiser full of weapons and riot gear. [CBS4]
- The Miami-Dade Police Department has had to pay $73,000 in overtime because of the cat killer case. Ridiculous. [Herald]
- Is Halle Berry moving to Miami? I don't know -- is she? [E!]