Is there Twitter trouble in basketball paradise? Dwyane Wade and LeBron James took to Twitter to insult each other. Actually it was in good fun, because, as we're beginning to notice, these guys are so totally bored during the NBA lockout.
Wade started the back-and-forth with the a href="https://twitter.com/#!/DwyaneWade">following barbs unleashed on his teammate:
- What does men PLATFORM shoes and @KingJames LINING have in common?? They both gone and ain't NEVER coming back..
- What does Dirk jumpshot and @KingJames LINEUP have in common??they both have hella ARC in the corners..
- Yall couldn't think I was done-Wht does Morgan Freeman & @KingJames have n common?? They both been OLD-since we've known of em..
Of course, LeBron responded in kind:
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- What does Ceasar from Planet of Apes and @DwyaneWade have in common? Tell Dwade to take his socks off and you'll see
- What does Ronald McDonald and @DwyaneWade have in common? They both 6'2 and wear size 20 shoe!!
- What does Limos and @DwyaneWade feet have in common? They both 25ft long and has 5x the tint limit on the windows/toe nails
Both clarified that the exchange was just a friendly roast.
If anyone's feelings were hurt, we imagine it was Chris Bosh's. Poor guy, always left out. There are so many things about him to make fun of, but his teammates can't even be bothered.