Stop by the Palace for a very South Beach experience. The gay-friendly restaurant and bar, which has been going strong for more than three decades, stages drag shows every evening and drag brunches on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Otherwise, know that the venue contains two bars: one indoors and designed for nighttime use, the other semi-outdoors. There's also a patio with dining tables. The presence of drag queens ensures the service is extra-attentive. Call ahead if you're set on taking in the famed brunch shows or nightly drag dinners.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Daily 11 a.m.-12 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Metered, On-street
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Private Group Dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay