It's the weekend, and you don't have any plans yet?Uganda Be Kidding Me
. No, really, Chelsea Handler is in town performing herUganda Be Kidding Me
tour as part of the South Beach Comedy Festival, and so are Chris Hardwick and Nick Swardson.
Besides all the lols, you should venture to the streets for all the literary madness of O, Miami Poetry Festival. Or maybe hop in a boat and fish for some money. Why not go running for all the bacon in the world?
All things are possible. It's the freakin' weekend, baby.
- Yamaha Contender Miami Billfish Tournament Hope in the boat and catch some sun while you're catching fish. You might even win some money.
- Beats After Sunset A night at the museum can be more than just looking at art. Come dance to a to the bass at the Bass.
- Chelsea Handler Come see the controversial Uganda Be Kidding Me Tour as part of SoBe Comedy Festival.
- Chris Hardwick Want more comedy? No problem! Chris Hardwick will fix that funny bone.
- The Great American Bacon Race Some people will run a 5K for nothing, but why do that when you can run for sweet, savory bacon?
- Poetry Wallcast Celebrate poetry in motion with larger-than-life readings from some of the greatest poets in America.
- Miami Dance Festival WMC is over, but you can still get your dance on, or at least enjoy some of the great performances by the PGK Dance Project.
- You and I Are Love Art Show Check out works from a hand-picked collection of local artists while enjoying some drinks, live music, and more.
- Nick Swardson Face it, he's one of the funniest guys around, and you love him.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Poetry Pool Party Check out the new Edgewater Poetry & Athletics Club for some fun in the sun with a literary twist.