- Miami Beach: 100 Years of Making Waves on WPBT2: Don't miss the premiere of this documentary showing Miami Beach's colorful transition from swampland to international tourist destination.
- Ryan Sullivan at ICA Miami: This is your last week to view the artist's lively abstract paintings, which marked the museum's first institutional solo exhibition.
- Craft Night at Toro Toro: Watch live Kae Sa Lak, the art of Thai fruit and vegetable carving.
- Donation Day at Lowe Art Museum: Get free admission and gallery tour access to the museum, including the current exhibition, "Highlights from The Francien C. Ruwitch and the Ruwitch Family Collections."
- Three Amigos at Shirley's: Enjoy some booze and free popcorn with your plethora of piñatas!
- Recent Acquisitions + Highlights at MDC-MOAD: The museum's first long format installation contains treasures from the College's permanent collection, including pieces from Andres Serrano, Andy Warhol, Frank Stella, Roy Lichtenstein, and more.
- Jennine Capo Crucet at Books & Books: Catch the author of Make Your Home Among Strangers and a story collection, How to Leave Hialeah, winner of the Iowa Short Fiction Award, John Gardner Book Prize, Devil's Kitchen Reading Award, and named a Best Book of the Year by the Miami Herald and the Latinidad List.
- FP: Sketch at Fashion Project: Head to the Bal Harbour Shops space for an evening of sketching, coached by visual artist Carlos Prado with all materials provided.
- Awakening Jamaica Exhibit Opening at HistoryMiami: Mark Jamaican Independence Day with this unique exhibit featuring over 50 prints of Jamaica photographed in 1891 by Valentine & Sons of Dundee, Scotland.
- Lecture by Renzo Taddei at PAMM: Dr. Taddei, currently working on the sociological and philosophical dimensions of climate sciences and climate-related technologies, will discuss "alter-geoengineering" at his talk, "Seeing from the Perspective of the End of the World."
- His Girl Friday at Wolfsonian: Part of the museum's Ladies Leading Film Series, this classic screwball comedy stars Rosalind Russell and Cary Grant as ex-spouses sparring in the workplace.
- A Good Man is Hard to Find at Wolfsonian: Join the book club for a discussion of Flannery O’Connor's famous Southern Gothic short story, free for first-timers!
- Gallery Night Live! at Coral Gables Museum: This free Friday celebration features the opening of Praxis Peña's exhibition, "Immigrantes de Sueños."