Happy Monday, Miamians. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're free.
Free Tour at the Arsht Center: Get the inside scoop
ofeverything Arsht-related at its free backstage tour.
- Farmer’s Market at the Arsht Center: Purchase fresh food from stands overflowing with local produce while enjoying workshops, live music, and cooking demonstrations.
Tenth-Anniversary Ride at Soul Cycle: Sign up for a complimentary class (which will be the last class of the day on April 26) at any Soul Cycle location. For more information, visit soul-cycle.com.
The Garcia Jam at Coya: Jam with Miami-based musician Javier Garcia all night at Coya.
- Bowl & Skate at Basement: Skate and jam at Basement's monthly silent disco.
What Lies Beneath at Miami Beach SoundScape at New World Center: Filmmaker Robert Zemeckis' What Lies Beneath will screen — rain or shine — at 8 p.m. on the lawn outside the New World Center.
- Miami Beach Music Fest at North Shore Park Band Shell: Feed your ears from 5 to 10 p.m. at North Shore's monthly soiree.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Jahzel Dotel Leftovers Album Release at the Wynwood Yard: Get jazzy with singer Jahzel Dotel at the official unveiling of her debut album, Leftovers.
- Salsa Class at Ball & Chain: Learn the ins and outs of salsa with a free class and live music at Ball & Chain's Little Havana Under the Stars.
Inside Out at Coral Gables Museum: Pixar's animated flick Inside Out will screen in the Museum Loggia.
- Critical Mass at Government Center: Grab your bike for another monthly incarnation of Critical Mass.