It's mid morning, and by now, let's hope your weekend hangover is starting to subside.
Whether you're still hurting from Saturday night shenanigans or more recent Sunday evening escapades, a few more cups of coffee, some water cooler hydration breaks and a greasy breakfast sammie should help.
To further aid in your recovery process, we've got your roundup of sweet events this week. So you have something to look forward to.
- Free entry to National Parks: Screw city life and get au natural for an afternoon at the Everglades National Park or Dry Tortugas National Park.
- University of Miami Jazz Band at Miami Tower Sky Lounge: Sit through some soothing tunes from UM's finest jazzists.
- Miami Beach Food Truck and Music Fest at North Shore Park Bandshell: Music, food, ocean views and did we mention food? From Ms Cheezious to Mushaboom, it's a winning combo for a Wednesday.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Nascar Championship Drive at Lummus Park: Ok, so Lummus Park may not be set up for speeding cars and pit stops - but they are the perfect place for Daughtry and Frankie J. Sweet tunes, courtesy of Ricky Bobby and team.
- Ky-Mani Marley at Bayfront Park: With reggae tunes, a nighttime farmers market and arts and crafts under a star-filled sky - you might be inspired to start singing Kumbaya.
- Pigs in Paradise at Seminole Casino: Pork shortage? Pssshaw. Dig into the pig at this championship BBQ event. Chances are the pig races, car show, motorcycle rally, celebrity cook-off and live music will all pale in comparison to the juicy eats.