Le Bouchon Du Grove
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
- Mon: 10:30am-11pm Tue-Fri: 9:30am-11pm Sat: 8:30am - 12am Sun: 8:30 - 11pm
- $$$, $$$$
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Catering, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Takeout
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch
- Metered Parking, Street Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Reservations Accepted
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Related Stories (9)
The Ten Best Restaurants in Coconut Grove
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 8:30 a.m. by Maureen Aimee Mariano
Coconut Grove boasts a culinary scene as rich and diverse as its history.
The Ten Best French Restaurants in Miami
Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 9 a.m. by Maureen Aimee Mariano
Although French cuisine may not be the first genre of choice in a dining landscape so heavily influenced by Latin culture, there's a surprisingly large number of memorable Parisian-style dining experiences adored by local palates cr...
80. Chicken Fricassee at Le Bouchon Du Grove
Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at 1:06 p.m. by Laine Doss
It's that time of year again when we count down to New Times' Best of Miami 2012 issue in June. Until then, Short Order will serve up 100 of our favorite dishes in the 305. If you have any nominations of your own, please send them t...
Snackdown: Coconut Grove is Going to the Finals
Friday, February 24, 2012 at 7:29 a.m. by Alex Rodriguez
For the last two weeks Short Order has been paring down a group of eight Miami-Dade neighborhoods in a "Snackdown." This is the first finals round-up. We are awaiting results for Coral Gables vs. Midtown/Design District/Wynw...
More French Restaurants in Coconut Grove
More French Restaurants in Miami