Atchana's Homegrown Thai
Miami, FL 33133
- Sunday-Thursday 12-10 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 12-11 p.m.
- Full bar
- Order/delivery via Other, Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Sidewalk tables
- Garage available, Lot available, Metered, On-street, Validation
- Call restaurant to order/pay, Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Vegetarian Friendly, Local ingredients, Wheelchair accessible, Delivery, Family Style, Free Wifi, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (6)
Atchana's in Coconut Grove Gives Miami a Catchy Coronavirus Anthem
Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 9 a.m. by Laine Doss
Atchana's in Coconut Grove has given Miamians a catchy coronavirus anthem.
The Ten Best Restaurants in Coconut Grove
Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at 9:27 a.m. by Maureen Aimee Mariano
Coconut Grove boasts a culinary scene as rich and diverse as its history.
Best of Miami 2018: Best Global Restaurants in Miami
Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 10 a.m. by Laine Doss
New Times' annual Best of Miami issue is live. For hundreds of our staff's picks on the finest places to eat and drink and the most notable people and personalities who defined South Florida over the past year, check out the full is...
Miami's Ten Best Dishes of 2017
Tuesday, December 26, 2017 at 10:08 a.m. by Zachary Fagenson
It's difficult to say what makes a dish great. It could be a delicate balance of acid, sugar, and spice or unhindered decadence without distraction. Given the variance in what could go into a single dish and how many forms one can t...
More Thai Restaurants in Coconut Grove
More Thai Restaurants in Miami
More than 2,500 miles of land and sea — plus a cultural gulf that's just as wide — separate Thail...Japanese