Miami Beach, FL 33139
Courtesy of Soul Tavern Mushroom ceviche
- Monday 5:30 to 10 p.m.; Tuesday through Thursday noon to 3 p.m. and 5:30 to 10 p.m.; Saturday noon to 3 p.m. and 5:30 to 11 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 5:30 to 10 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Local ingredients, Full service bar, Patio/Sidewalk Dining
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Snack Food
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Street Parking
- Online Reservations Available
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (21)
Miami Memorial Day Weekend 2019 Restaurant Specials and Parties
Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 8 a.m. by Juliana Accioly
This Memorial Day, local bars and restaurants are hosting special meals and promotions to celebrate the patriotic long weekend.
Cinco de Mayo 2019 Miami Restaurant Specials
Tuesday, April 30, 2019 at 11 a.m. by Juliana Accioly
In the United States, we use Cinco de Mayo to salute Mexico's culture and cuisine, a perfect time to get together with family and friends for a delicious round of tacos and margaritas while we gear up for summer.
Earth Day 2019 Special Deals and Drinks in Miami
Friday, April 19, 2019 at 12 p.m. by Juliana Accioly
Environmentally-friendly bars and eateries in Miami are offering special deals on Earth Day.
Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Week: Soulstice Pizza Pop-Up and Phuc Yea's Crawfish Boil
Monday, April 1, 2019 at 8 a.m. by Clarissa Buch
This week, Soul Tavern continues its Soulstice Pizza Pop-Up with over a dozen different options, Phuc Yea hosts a crawfish boil with drink specials, and Toro Toro introduces a monster-sized, 32-ounce cut of meat.