Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Monday 5:30 to 10 p.m.; Tuesday through Thursday noon to 3 p.m. and 5:30 to 10 p.m.; Saturday noon to 3 p.m. and 5:30 to 11 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 5:30 to 10 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Local ingredients, Full service bar, Patio/Sidewalk Dining
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Snack Food
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Street Parking
- Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Related Stories (13)
Seed Restaurant Week Offers a Vegan Alternative to Miami Spice
Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 9 a.m. by Hannah Sentenac
Seed Food & Wine Week is adding another milestone to its lengthy lineup of plant-based firsts: Seed Restaurant Week. The vegan restaurant week will take place October 1 through 15 across Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties.
Miami Spice 2018: The Seven Best Menus for Vegans and Vegetarians
Monday, August 13, 2018 at 9 a.m. by Hannah Sentenac
For foodies in the 305, August is the best month. It's Miami Spice time, which means the city's hottest eateries are offering special deals on their best dishes.
Miami Spice 2018: Here's the Full List of Restaurants Serving Brunch
Friday, August 3, 2018 at 9:48 a.m. by Clarissa Buch
This is the second year that Spice is offering brunch menus at select restaurants. Veteran restaurants include Essensia, Fooq's, and Peacock Garden Bistro, while Planta, Stiltsville Fish Bar, and Upland are newcomers. Restaurants of...
Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Week: $10 Pasta, Garden Party, and Snail Social
Monday, July 9, 2018 at 8 a.m. by Clarissa Buch
This week, Macchialina offers $10 pasta through Thursday, Soul Tavern hosts a Slow Food Miami Snail Social, Ms. Cheezious throws a garden party with local chefs, and Pubbelly Noodle Bar's PB Burger Series continues.