Ideas Restaurant - Closed
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
- Mon-Thu 11:30am-10:30pm, Fri 11:30am-11:30pm, Sat 6:30pm-11:30pm
- Business Dining, Takeout, Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible
- Catering, Private Group Dining
- Dinner, Lunch
- Lot available, Metered, Valet, Validation
- Reservations Accepted, Required, Reservations Accepted, Recommended
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (2)
Wine Over Miami, Where Wine Doth Taken Over
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 at 12:31 p.m. by Aniece Meinhold
Forget about that full-body cleanse. It seems as though wine has just taken over the city this week. Miami plays host to a number of wino-centric events open to both trade and consumers. If you love Spanish wines, jump on th...
Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 4 a.m. by Lee Klein
The lentils are chilled, bits of red bell pepper flecked within, baby greens beneath. Aged sherry vinaigrette joins the cool salad tangle, plus three warm, tiny discs of octopus, all served in a white bowl with a high back wh...