The weekend is finally here, and this weekend Miami offers up music, art, and a food festivals. So get out there and enjoy your weekend Miami. You've earned it.
- Taste of Caribbean at Hyatt Regency Miami: The event brings together the top chefs and bartenders from the Caribbean.
- Huey Lewis and the News at Hard Rock Live: The old man rocks out to the Power of Love.
Women, Art, and Social Change: The Newcomb Pottery Enterprise at The Wolfsonian-FIU: The museum debuts an exhibition about the women of New Orleans-based Newcomb Pottery group.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Why Not Y at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center: The trio will take to the Black Box Theater for a cabaret-inspired performance.
- Redland Summer Fruit Festival at Fruit and Spice Park: The annual event showcases the best fruit in Florida. The festival will feature everything from local wines to agriculture to the sampling of rare fruits to smoothies and more.
Opening Reception at The Patricia & Phillip Frost Art Museum: The Frost debuts two new exhibitions: "Green Machine" by Cuban painter Carlos Luna, and “Creole World: Photographs of New Orleans and the Latin Caribbean Sphere" which will feature photographs by Richard Sexton.
- Joyride at Bakehouse: Explore illustrator Mike Rivamonte's six year journey to create his first children’s book, Marty and Otto in Joyride.