Happy Monday, Miamians. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
Art Workshop at Vizcaya: Participants will collaborate to build large-scale pieces that will be featured in a performance July 30. Registration is required.
- Murk Mondays at Coyo: Head to the Wynwood taqueria's hidden bar for underground house music, tacos, and tequila.
FitCamp Classes in South Beach: Head to 23rd Street and Collins Avenue for a free South Beach FitCamp class. Call 305-587-8220.
- Free Movie at Cobb Theatres: Snag a free screening of Smurfs 2 at 10 a.m.
- Green Monkey Yoga at Collins Park at Bass Museum: Grab a mat and head to the Beach for a free yoga session at 6 p.m.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Tropical BBQ Featuring Magic City Hippies at the Filling Station Lofts: Spend the evening supporting local talent with live jams by city favorites Magic City Hippies, with an opening set by Sigh Kicks.
- Jazz at Ball & Chain: Jam out with Latin Grammy Award winner Dr. Ed Calle.
Critical Mass at Government Center: Bust out the wheels and explore Miami's streets.
- Viernes Culturales at Maximo Gomez "Domino" Park: Visit Little Havana the last Friday of the month and you’ll find yourself transported by a rhythmic, cafecito-fueled spectacle reminiscent of the tropical carnival processions of Cuba’s golden age.