Mother's Day is only days away, but there's still time to find the perfect gift. Indulge her sweet tooth with an array of treats. Local shops are offering sugar, spice, and everything nice, from sprinkled cookie-dough hearts to boozy chocolate ice cream. Grab one of these stunning treats to wow Mom. Preordering is recommended.
1. Aubi & Ramsa. Mother's Day is all about mimosas, so share a boozy pint of Aubi &
2. Bunnie Cakes. Grab a mixed dozen of vegan or vegan gluten-free cupcakes ($29.99) in vanilla, chocolate, and red velvet, adorned with plump berries, white-chocolate bark, and gold leaf. 2322 NE Second Ave., Miami; 786-268-9790; bunniecakes.com.
3. Honeybee Doughnuts. This petite shop, located in the heart of South Miami, offers a delightful menu of doughnuts. Pick up a selection of fun flavors such as the Unicorn, a mythical yeast doughnut with a signature horn and matching ears. For gluten-free treats, grab a dozen bee-
4. MdoughW. Order a unique assortment of
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
5. Breadman Miami. Croquetas are key to any celebration in Miami, and Mother’s Day is no different. Impress your mom with a croqueta cake ($50) from Breadman Miami. Envision a three-layer vanilla cake, with guava or Nutella filling and
6. The Salty Donut. Treat Mom to a 24-hour brioche doughnut stuffed with white chocolate raspberry cheesecake mousse, glazed with fresh lemon, and garnished with bits of almond cookie and edible flowers. For one day only (Sunday, May 13), the Wynwood shop will sell these fluffy treats for $3.50 each while supplies last. 50 NW 23rd St., #112, Miami; 305-925-8126; saltydonut.com.