In just over a month,
Here are the most important stories New Times has published on the topic.
1. August 10: "Pesticide Sprayed Over Wynwood Is Banned in Europe, May Also Harm Fetuses"
2. August 11: "Wynwood Business Owner Plans Small Protest Against Anti-Zika Pesticide Spraying"
3. August 23: "Miami-Dade County Stops Anti-Zika Aerial Pesticide Spraying in Wynwood on Weekdays"
4. September 6: "County Planes Will Spray Anti-Zika Naled Over Miami Beach Despite Previous CDC Warnings"
5. September 7: "Protest Against Zika Pesticide Naled Planned at Miami Beach City Hall Today"
6. September 7: "Hey, Conspiracy Theorists: Zika Is Real, and We Have to Do Something About It"
7. September 9: "County Mayoral Candidates War Over Anti-Zika Naled Spraying in Miami Beach"
8. September 12: "Florida Department of Health Incorrectly Says Naled Is Not Banned in Europe"
9. September 14: "Miami Beach's Naled Debate Devolves Into Circus at City Hall"
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.