If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- The Herald started out its week on various death lists, cut 175 people (including one on her birthday), and left people questioning whether Miami will even have a daily paper anymore. Meanwhile, one of the paper's more infamous famous employees landed a job, because there is no justice in the world.
- Immigrant workers went to Tallahassee this week to protest. Wingnuts meanwhile protested Charlie Crist from the safety of their laptops.
- This is and ingenious burglary plot involving a foreclosed home, and all the more reason you hope some Obama's economic voodoo doesn't let your neighbor slip into foreclosure.
- Politics this week: Baghdad! Hats! Stem Cells! Crystal Balls! Worst Person In The World!
- Writting shitty poetry might actually help you get that stick out of your ass.