- New York City's Emperor Mayor Bloomberg will send some of his city's homeless away to Miami, which is really what we need. [NBCMiami]
- The accused cat killer might have been interested in a plea deal before his attorneys got involved. [Herald]
- Two men pretending to be cops pulled a couple over, asked them to get out of their car, and then beat the husband to death. [Herald]
- A Gulliver Prep football player headed to USC with high hopes, but he won't play for the team owing to a genetic heart condition. [LATimes]
- Charges against the Fins' Randy Starks have been reduced. [SunSent]
Recommended For You
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.