- Oh great. The Judicial Nominating Committee may have given Charlie Crist the "diverse," ultra-right wing nominee he was looking for. [Naked Politics]
- Some hair salon filed a lawsuit to disband Miami's downtown development authority. [SFBJ]
- Some kid up in Hallandale decided to steal a hearse, only to be shot and wounded by police. [SunSent]
- Carvalho is nervous about this budget deficit, and doesn't want education to take the brunt of more cuts. [Local 10]
- In breaking puppy news: 7 children will be awarded for helping to save a puppy that fell into a sewer drain. [Herald]
- Lennar, the locally based home builder, reported its seventh straight loss. [Bloomberg]
- Raising cigarette taxes might not make much of a difference for the state's poor financial situation. [TCPalm]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!