- The true cost of the Marlins stadium might be closer to $2.4 billion [NBCMiami]
- The stars of Miami Ink have a new reality show in the works for the Travel Channel. [Herald]
- UPenn is partnering with Miami-Dade Public Schools to increase academic recruiting in the county. [NYtimes]
- Does travel editor Nathan Lump mean to sound this pretentious while discussing his weekend in Miami? [The Moment/NYTimes]
- A victim of the birthday party shootings died. [AP]
Recommended For You
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.