- It is the 50th anniversary of the start of complete and utter failure in Cuba. [Herald]
- Haitian-Americans have their very own Madoff to hate now. George Theodule bilked more than $23 million in a ponzi scheme. [JustNews]
- Demonstrators with sympathies on both side of the Isreal-Palestine conflict took to the streets yesterday in protest. [Herald]
- $5.5 million worth of cocaine was seized at Port of Miami. New Year's Eve for coke heads has been ruined. [NBC6]
- More of these depressing facts of why the housing turmoil has hit Miami extra hard. Homes have lost about 30% of their value in the last year. [NBC6]
- Bill Clinton will be in town next week to raise money for a national MLK monument. No word on whether later in the evening he'll hit up LIV and Louis like every other well known international playboy who comes to town. [CBS4]
- Obama Soap on a Roap: If parents wash their kids mouth out with this they all the sudden gain the power to speak eloquently in front of large groups. [Babalu]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!