10. La Fiesta Loca: Spring Break Edition with Locos por Juana, Uma Galera, DJ Main Event, and DJ Mr. Brown. 8 p.m. Friday, April 8, at the Wynwood Yard, 56 NW 29th St. Miami; 305-447-8678; thewynwoodyard.com. Tickets cost $12-$25 via eventbrite.com.
9. Nevermind: 6th Annual Nirvana Tribute with Dorothy's Surrender, Armada!, the Burnouts, Frankie Midnight & Friends, and Gatoe. 8 p.m. Thursday, April 7, at Churchill's Pub, 5501 NE Second Ave., Miami; 305-757-1807; churchillspub.com. Admission is free for 21 and up; $5 for under 21.
Resale Concert Tickets
8. Jacuzzi Boys with Wrong, and Chaucer. 9 p.m. Friday, April 8, at Churchill's Pub, 5501 NE Second Ave., Miami; 305-757-1807; churchillspub.com. Admission is $7.
#KulchaShokMuzik massive, #ReggaeSunday aka #TheChurch is moving to @wynwoodyard starting THIS SUNDAY! | New venue starting at 4pm, see you there! | #KulchaShokPosted by Kulcha Shok on Wednesday, March 30, 2016
7. Reggae Sundays with Kulcha Shok. 4 p.m. Sunday, April 10, at the Wynwood Yard, 56 NW 29th St.
Miami; 305-447-8678; thewynwoodyard.com. Admission is free.
6. Stones Throw Miami Takeover with Peanut Butter Wolf, MNDSGN, and J Rocc. 10 p.m. Saturday, April 9, at Bardot, 3456 N. Miami Ave., Miami ; 305-576-7750; bardotmiami.com. Tickets cost $20 via showclix.com.
5. Afrobeta. 10 p.m. Saturday, April 9, at the Gale South Beach - Regent Cocktail Club, 1690 Collins Ave. Miami Beach; 786-975-2555; galehotel.com. Admission is free.
4. FIU Bayfest Music Festival with Trina, Migos, T-Vice, Bachamambo, Dexta Daps, and J-Beatz. 3 p.m. Saturday, April 9, at Florida International University - Biscayne Bay Campus, 3000 NE 151st St., North Miami; 305- 919-5500; studentaffairs.fiu.edu. Tickets cost $15 to $20 via eventibrite.com.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
2. TransAtlantic Festival with Beirut, Troker, EMEFE, Psychic, Mirrors, Kazoots, and Chantil Dukart. 6 p.m. Friday, April 8, and Saturday, April 9, at the North Beach Bandshell, 7275 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-672-5202; rhythmfoundation.com. Tickets cost $20 to $50 via eventbrite.com.