The building that houses the Anderson has been a bar far longer than most of us have been alive. Restaurateur Ken Lyon has given the space new life with lush outdoor gardens, a tiki bar, and the taco joint El Toro Taco, decorated with wonderful black-and-white photos of people and places in Mexico — all shot by Lyon on his various trips to the country. Between the indoor lounge, the outdoor patios, and the eatery designed to look like a food truck, the Anderson seems more like its own little world than a simple bar and kitchen.
Photo courtesy of the Anderson
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday & Tuesday 5 p.m.-3 a.m.; Wednesday-Friday 5 p.m.-5 a.m.; Saturday 12 p.m.-5 a.m.; Sunday 12 p.m.-2 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Call restaurant to order/pay