Pepito's Plaza is a Venezuelan grab-and-go spot inside a Doral Exxon. If you were to pull in to fill up, you might never even know it's there. A small walkway jutting off the main convenience store opens to a counter space where a screaming-red menu offers burgers, sweet corn cachapas, pepito sandwiches, and mixed grills — all the meat you want, unencumbered by any sort of bun. If you go with a group, you might be enticed by the barbecue special, which is far larger and also comes with disks of chorizo that ooze their fire-red oil into a mess of potato sticks.
- Price: $
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday 10 a.m.-1 a.m.; Thursday 10 a.m.-2 a.m.; Friday & Saturday 10 a.m.-5 a.m.; Sunday 12 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Walk-up window for ordering/pickup
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats