In a land with its fair share of Cuban restaurants to choose from, La Esquina Del Lechon strives to set itself apart from the pack. Not by straying from traditional Cuban cooking methods, but by doing what they do with excellence. With an array of pork, chicken, steak, and fish, this place is a carnivore's dream come true. They even offer a Colombian style Bandeja Paisa (grilled steak, white rice, black beans, pork rinds, avocado, fried egg, and a corn flour arepa) which is worth mentioning. Another thing to note is that they stay busy pretty consistently. La Esquina Del Lechon has been a neighborhood favorite for some time. Loyal patrons come for the laid back atmosphere, great prices, and the wonderful food and service. Be sure to stop in. Mucho gusto!
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 7 a.m.-8 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 7 a.m.-9 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not necessary
- Parking: Lot available, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats