Situated on South Beach's Lincoln Road, Huahua's Taqueria doesn't abide by any authenticity besides its own. It isn't exactly a Mexican restaurant, nor is it Tex-Mex or even fusion. It's the kind of place you usually visit after midnight, on evenings when you've perhaps had too much to drink, and nothing but a deep-fried avocado taco will do. Another quirky dish, the breakfast taco cradles rich pork chili, carnitas, hash browns, and scrambled eggs over a flour tortilla. Certain occasions call for such indulgences: a nightcap on a hot evening, cooled down with Huahua's fruity paletas and one or two of its violet-tinged blackberry margaritas.
- Price: $
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 12-11 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 12 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Parking: Garage available, Metered, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats