The space is small (hidden inside an office building, in a way-off-the-tourist-track, zero-glamour locale), and the food is simple — mostly soups, sandwiches, salads, and crepes, plus a few daily specials and more substantial entrées. Prices are luncheonette-level low, but fine-dining niceties — such as house-made breads and pastries — abound. A solid French technique shows throughout the menu, from humble items such as butter/sugar crepes (made with a signature buckwheat batter) to unusually subtle pea soup.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Thursday-Saturday 5-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: On-street
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Other