The latest Miami venture by Daniel Boulud, the James Beard Award-winning French chef and restaurateur, Boulud Sud takes the place of DB Bistro Moderne, his former restaurant in the same space. Here, he serves a modern interpretation of his cuisine in a reenergized and decidedly more glamorous atmosphere. It's his way of adapting to a more casual dining culture without compromising quality. Begin a meal with a mezze platter filled with two lightly fried herb falafel and a handful of crisp crackers ready to plunge into a spicy Moroccan hummus and an eggplant baba ghanouj. Then opt for the chicken tagine, showered in a blend of North African spices, from coriander to cardamom, followed by a warm basket of madeleines for dessert.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Daily 7-10:30 a.m., 12-2:30 p.m., 5-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Garage available, Valet, Validation
- Extra Services: Private Group Dining