Technically, Cultist has only been around since July, so this is really a roundup of Miami's best street fashion from the last six months. But that's long enough to spy some trends. Lord help you if your mama gave you thick thighs and a little junk in your trunk, because this year saw the peak of tight pants. You could essentially wear a muumuu on top, but the bottoms had to fit like sausage casing. Other repeat finds were flashes of neon, all things sparkly, sloppy layers, and anachronistic hats. Vote for your favorite look by leaving a comment on our Facebook page. On January 3, we'll pick a commenter at random, who will win a free set of Pop's 'Staches.
1. Cutest outfit to wear during the apocalypse. How to look chic while running over sand dunes and through bombed-out cities.
2. Most practical outfit to wear during the apocalypse. Helmet? Check. Battle ax? Check. Protective leather girdle? Check.
3. Best cyber pussy punk. Thank you for making our job easier.
4. Proof that the kids are alright. When we were 15, we were wearing Umbros and Hypercolor T-shirts.
5. Best murse (man purse). Sure, it won't fit an iPad, but it gets extra points for being vintage.
6. Best Bjork look-a-like. Don't let the hot dog distract you. She looks like the Icelandic pop star's angry little sister.
7. Best 'stache/silver pants. If you're gonna channel John Galliano, you must know how to strike a pose.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
9. Best-dressed pharmacist. Considering how much pharmacists make, you'd think he could afford a better beer.