Enjoy your weekend, you've earned it.
- Ultra Music Festival at Bayfront Park: Three stages and seven days of EDM starts today.
- Odiesa at Dance Now Miami: The narrative dance tells the physical, spiritual, and emotional journey of 23 Jews fleeing persecution in 1654 Recife, Brazil, and their ultimate settlement in New Amsterdam.
- CreativeMornings at Canvas: A free monthly breakfast lecture series for creative types that includes a 20-minute talk, fresh brew, and breakfast bites provided by Mad Chiller.
- Ariana Grande at American Airlines Arena: Ariana's gonna show you how to graduate.
- Escribe Aqui at The Betsy: A celebration of Ibero-American authors, Escribe Aqui! (“Write Here”) brings the often-marginalized literary voices of authors to the Miami public to share cross-cultural concepts and ideas.
- Spring Has Sprung at Miami Children's Museum: A spring formal for your little one featuring hors d’oeuvres, DIY Venetian masks, and photo booth to capture all those cute, smiling faces.
- Storytelling Miami at North Dade Regional Library: This family-friendly festival is an all-day adventure through art, culture, and intriguing tales.
- Miami Heat vs. Detroit Pistons at American Airlines Arena: Watch the hometown Heat take on Detroit. Tip off at 6 p.m.
- Beethoven on the Beach at Heritage Park: If Ultra isn't your thing, then catch Orchestra Miami playing Beethoven and a host of other popular selections.
- Deering Seafood Festival at Deering Estate: Featuring dishes from Devon Seafood + Steak, Whole Foods Market, Asian Fusion, Bistro Foly, Paella Party, Fancy Loaf, Incredible Fish, and others.