Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow; what does that mean for Miami? Six more weeks of winter snowbirds dropping New York City money in our southern city economy.
Per usual, Cultist has rounded out a list of the ten best events going down 'round the Big Mango this weekend, showcasing a variety of really neat stuff for y'all spend that money on. From neo-folk music to modern dance, a meet-up for singles and women's collegiate basketball, the options are endless.
Check out our list below.
- Raffa and Rainer: Fancy a night of folk? Head over to Wood Tavern and catch Miami's quirkiest neo-folk duo perform songs that make us proud to call Miami home.
- Decadancetheatre: Think hip-hop dancing is what you see on rap videos? You're wrong.
- Beats After Sunset: Happy hour for the art lover.
- Singles Mingles: Need a date for Valentine's Day? Here's your chance to find one.
- Sherri Patterson: Mad Lyfe of an NBA Wife: Ever wish your husband played professional basketball? It's not always happily ever after.
- Bling & Sling: Roller derby girls like to party... With JELL-O Shots!
- Pure Imagination Live: Come with me, and you'll be in a (Sweat Records) world of pure imagination.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- Los 3 de la Habana: Cuban music en Hialeah. Eso no pasa en Cuba.
- UM Women's Basketball vs. Clemson Tigers: Ranked 13 in the nation, the UM women's basketball teams goes hard in the paint against ACC rivals Clemson.
- The Motherf**ker with the Hat: That' it, last chance to catch this killer play.