The South Beach Wine & Food Festival is over. We're ten pounds heavier, severely hungover, and crazy depressed about going back to work.
But just think: It's only four weeks till Winter Music Conference.
In the meantime, there's plenty of stuff to keep you occupied for the coming week. And since you probably spent a small fortune this weekend, this stuff is all free.
- Free Mojitos: Free booze and shopping to boot? Sweet start to your week.
- Brickell Art Walk: Walk the streets of Miami's preppiest neighborhood and see how artists live.
- Shakers and Stirrers: Get your network on with a healthy buzz. Free nibbles, too.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- Free Jazz in the Gables: Listen to smooth tunes by Lenard Rutledge and grow cooler by musical osmosis.
- Race and Visual Culture Under National Socialism: Nazi branding bullshit. Let's learn the world's history so we can never, ever repeat it.