Are you ready to experience the ultimate brunch event?
This Saturday, April 14, South Florida's top restaurants will present their most popular brunch items at New Times' Out to Brunch.
It'll all go down from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. (VIP ticketholders can enter at noon) at Wynwood's Soho Studios, where more than 30 restaurants and eateries will offer delicious sweet and savory bites.
Brunch cocktails and beverages from Voga Italia, Gemma di Luna, Koloa Rum Company, Estrella Damm, Canna
To help you form a game plan, here's the food that will be served at Out to Brunch (restaurants and offerings are subject to change):
- 1601 - Roasted peach French toast
- 305 Peruvian Modern Cuisine - Fish ceviche, tuna causa, and sushi rolls
- American English Kitchen & Bar - Okonomiyaki: scallion potato pancake, barbecue pork with ume plum and apple
- Amour de Miami - Veggie croque
- Bagatelle - Bite-size spicy crab Benedict
- Batch Gastropub - Chicken 'n' waffles
- Boss Burger & Brew - French-toast bread pudding topped with maple condensed milk
- Cibo Wine Bar - Cannoli and caprese salad
- Coco Bambu - Shrimp cocktail and baked cocada (coconut cake)
- Crave Clean Protein Bakery - Gluten-free, sugar-free, whey protein-based mini cupcakes, mini cookies, mini blondies, and mini doughnuts
- Crudos Fusion Art - Crudos roll (shrimp tempura, tunam salmon, krab salad)
- Diced - Chicken bowl
- Doggi's Arepa Bar - Mini cachapas
- Dos Croquetas - 305 croqueta with mini arepa
- Dough Miami - Cookie dough bites
- Fattycakes NY - Cookie cakes
- Fifi's on the Beach - Chocolate mousse, passion fruit mousse, assorted breads
- First Watch - Kale tonic, avocado toast, granola bowl, and mini muffins
- Healthy Gourmet Miami - Vegetarian frittata tarts with sous vide poached eggs and avocado mash
- Not Another Organic Brand - 100 percent organic popsicles
- Poke Life - Hawaiian poke
- Rosetta the Italian Bakery - TBD
- Taula Fresh Mediterranean Food - Chicken breakfast burrito and cucumber lemonade spritz
- The Honey Tree Health Foods - Vegan quesadillas, vegan burger bites, and raw fruit pie with raw almond crust
- Vegan Kitchen - Raw vegan burger and lemon giji truffles
- Vicky Bakery - Guava pastries, cream cheese pastries, ham croquetas, ham and cheese croisssants, and tiramisu
- Yarumba Restaurant - Mangu
In addition, VIP ticketholders can enjoy the following exclusive items:
- BLT Prime - Honey-and-lime-braised pork belly and crawfish Benedict
- Corsair Kitchen & Bar - French toast with dulce de leche, tres leches whipped cream, and torched meringue
- Maya's Grill - Maya's French toast and choripan with chimichurri
- The Rusty Pelican - Pork-belly waffle sandwich with maple mustard sauce
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
A portion of the proceeds will benefit Special Olympics Florida, and Miami Rescue Mission will pick up all leftover food after the event, so you can feel good about your day in many ways.
Tickets for this 21-and-over event are on sale now. General-admission tickets get you unlimited brunch samples and cost $50 online and $60 at the door.
VIP tickets are nearly sold out. They grant access to a special area with food from Rusty Pelican, Maya's Grill, BLT Prime, and Corsair, in addition to all the food, drinks, and fun GA ticketholders receive. VIP admission also includes entry at noon for an additional half-hour of munching. Plus, VIPs receive a commemorative gift. Tickets cost $60 online and $70 at the door.