The party, presented by Goya, will offer unlimited taco samples from Miami's favorite eateries, such as 222 Taco, Amour de Miami, Boss Burger & Brew, Cabo Flats, Doggystyle Miami Hot Dogs, K. Ramen. Burger, Lona Cocina Tequileria, Madlove, Pilo's Street Tacos, Plomo Tequila & Taco Bar, Point Break Poke House, Rocco's Tacos, Rubio's Coastal Grill, Taula Fresh Mediterranean, Xochimex Cantina Grill, and Yarumba.
Whether you're into a classic fish taco or like to experiment with braised lamb or brisket, there's a taco for you — including vegetarian options. Restaurants that have confirmed menu items include:
- Cabo Flats: carnitas al Cabo ( soft tacos w/ carnitas)
- C3viche3 Town: fish and chicken tacos
- Lona Cocina Tequileria: braised lamb tacos with salsa verde
- Plomo Tequila & Taco Bar: pork belly tacos
- Point Break
PokeHouse: Maverick poke tacos
- Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar: brisket tacos
- Rubio's Coastal Grill: salsa verde shrimp tacos
- Taula Fresh Mediterranean Food: spicy hibiscus cocktail and Mediterranean tacos
- Xochimex Cantina Grill: tacos al pastor
General admission costs $45 and includes entry to the event at 3 p.m., unlimited taco samples, and access to the cash bar. Gather some friends and take advantage of the Fiesta Four-Pack: four tickets for $135 (only $33.75 each).
VIP admission costs $60 and includes early entry at 2 p.m., unlimited taco samples, and access to the VIP section with open bar (spirits provided by Banyan Reserve vodka, Herradura tequila, Modelo, Veza Sur, and Blue Martini) and exclusive restaurants not available in the general-admission area. A VIP Fiesta Four-Pack costs $180 ($45 per ticket).
To purchase tickets to this 21-and-over event, visit newtimestacolandia.com.
New Times' Tacolandia. 2 to 6 p.m. Saturday, November 17, at Soho Studios, 2136 NW First Ave., Miami, 305-600-4785; newtimestacolandia.com.