The 9,600-square-foot food hall, located on the corner of Lincoln Lane and Meridian Avenue, will boast 14 food and drink concepts.
Developed by real-estate titan Terranova Corporation, the food hall has been in the works for more than two years. Many of its tenants are new to the market, bringing never-before-seen concepts to the neighborhood.
The goal of the Lincoln Eatery, according to Terranova founder and chairman Stephen Bittel, is to extend Lincoln Road's footprint north, with the food hall as a focal point. That block already holds a Marshall's and Macy's and, in the past, has been home to several restaurants, a combination bar/laundry, and a tanning salon.
Later this year, the real-estate company will open a rooftop terrace at the Lincoln Eatery in the project's second phase, which will also house Michael Schwartz's Genuine Pizza and the Cuban Coffee Cup.
11 of the 14 Lincoln Eatery concepts have been announced. The remainder will be made public as the food hall's launch day nears. Those expected to open at the end of the month include:
- Chill N: The South Florida-based ice cream shop will offer a counter complete with flash-frozen creams made from liquid nitrogen and a variety of toppings.
- The Crafted Burger: Specifics to be announced.
- Fresh Garden Bowls: Here, try made-to-order salads, wraps, and juices with vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free alternatives.
- Manhattan Paletas: The Mexican-based brand has served frozen fruit paletas for more than 50 years. The Lincoln Eatery will mark the company's first South Florida location.
- Marble & Rye: This contemporary take on a traditional New York-style deli will offer sandwiches, bagels, corned beef, and more.
- Necessary Purveyors: Expect sandwiches, teas, and house-made granola with Southern flair.
- Patagonia: Dig into traditional Argentinean pastries and sweets, including empanadas and medialunas, all made fresh daily.
- The Tavern Bar: This will be the Lincoln Eatery’s central bar, slinging a long list of wine, beer, and cocktails.
- Toast & More: The French bakery will serve a selection of savory and sweet tartines, French pastries, quiches, and other desserts.
- TYO Sushi: The Japanese sushi spot will feature modern takes on traditional items.
- XO Espresso Bar: This specialty coffee bar will offer coffee, wellness drinks, teas, and a menu of small bites and pastries.
Update: The Lincoln Eatery has announced an opening date of Thursday, January 31. The food hall will host a four-day celebration filled with events and activations that will be open to the public. Events will range from live musical performances to face painting to drag queen bingo. A complete schedule is not yet available. The food hall also announced an additional concept, the Crafted Burger. This story has been updated to reflect the additional information.
The Lincoln Eatery. 723 Lincoln Ln., Miami Beach; thelincolneatery.com.