This Saturday, November 17, find Miami's best tacos in one place when New Times' Tacolandia takes over Soho Studios.
While the day focuses on feeding your inner taco lover with unlimited food from a host of restaurants, there's so much more including music, mariachis, jugglers, and plenty of hot sauce.
Be sure to visit Banyan Reserve Vodka's "beach" and take an Instagram-worthy photo at the prop-filled photo booth. While you're there, snag one of the giveaways.
Drink margaritas and
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
Here are the restaurants you'll be enjoying:
- 222 Taco: Tacos al pastor; traditional pork and
veganversion with cauliflower
- Amour de Miami: Shrimp tacos, pasta tacos, and fruit crepes tacos
- Blue Taco: TBA
- Boss Burger N Brew: El Benny tacos
- Cabo Flats: Carnitas al Cabo
- C3vich3 Town: Fish and chicken tacos
- Goya: Sous vide pork belly soft taco topped with Latin slaw and rocoto crema
- Hua Hua's Taqueria: Slow-roasted pork shoulder, fresh pico, and jalapeño taco
- K.Ramen. Burger. Beer: Plum barbecue pork tacos, pickled cucumber, avocado crema, and crispy shallot
- Lona Cocina Tequileria: Braised lamb taco with salsa verde
- Madlove by Latin House: El Campenchano Madlove, carnitas Michoacan with crumbled chicharron, Hass avocado-tomatillo sauce, pickled onions, and cilantro
- Naked Taco (VIP): Tuna nachos with dressed tuna, crispy wontons, wasabi-jalapeño soy glaze, and wakame
- Pasilla Tacos: Chipotle chicken taco and cauliflower shawarma taco
- Peppers Authentic Mexican: Beef chicken tacos
- Pilo's Street Tacos: La Frida and La Sangrona
- Plomo Tequila & Taco Bar: Pork belly taco featuring crispy pork belly, spicy pineapple, pickled red onion, avocado mash, lime, and cilantro on a warm flour tortilla
- Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar: Brisket taco with smokey Modela Negra-braised beef brisket, topped with roasted corn, shishito salsa, Mexican crema, and micro cilantro served on a corn tortilla
- Rubio's Coastal Grill: Salsa verde shrimp tacos
- Taula Fresh Mediterranean Food: Spicy hibiscus cocktail Mediterranean taco
- Señor Frogs: Taco cochinita,
polloal pastor, and guacamole
- Silverspot Cinema: Shrimp al pastor tacos
- Xochimex Cantina Grill: Taco al pastor and guacamole with chips
General-admission tickets cost $45 and include entry to the event at 3 p.m., unlimited taco samples, and access to the cash bar. Tickets at the door cost $50. VIP admission costs $60 and offers early entry plus all the bonuses noted above, including an open bar and exclusive restaurants. VIP tickets at the door cost $70.