The shortest month had a sizable impact on Miami's food scene.
Hialeah's first brewery, Unbranded, opened, and entertainment venue/eatery/bar Punch Bowl Social premiered in Wynwood.
Also in February, the Seven Dials, a beloved English gastropub, closed its doors, and Wynwood Marketplace shuttered (with intent to reopen).
On the horizon, the Doral Yard is expected to debut this spring.
- Dalia at the Celino South Beach Hotel. 640 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-685-2000; thecelinohotel.com.
- El Bagel. 6910 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-901-3102; elbagel.miami.
- The Guest Bar & Kitchen. 2995 NE 163rd St., North Miami; 786-657-2184; theguestmiami.com.
- Le Jardin Market. 3418 NW Seventh Ave., Miami
- Mr. Baguette. 2601 N. Miami Ave., Miami; 786-354-0000; mrbmiami.com.
- Mila. 800 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 786-706-0744; milarestaurant.com.
- Mesanori. 1721 Coral Way, Miami; 786-536-2039
- Moxie’s Grill & Bar. 900 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-549-8997; us.moxies.com.
- Politan Row Miami. 140 NE 39th St., Miami; 786-542-8977; miami.politanrow.com.
- Punch Bowl Social. 2660 NW Third Ave., Miami; punchbowlsocial.com.
- Riverside. 431 S. Miami Ave., Miami; riverside.miami.
- Unbranded Brewing Company. 1395 E. 11th Ave., Hialeah; 786-332-3097; unbrandedbrewing.com.
- Yuca 105. 1555 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 786-577-3500; yuca105.com.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- The Seven Dials
- Wynwood Marketplace (temporarily)
- Afishionado - Jeremy Ford to open seafood eatery
- Angelo Elia Pizza Bar - Opening at Aventura ParkSquare
- Bachour Bakery & Restaurant - Opening in Doral
- The Baked Bear - Coming to Wynwood and Sawgrass Mills
- Bebitos - Jason Odio to open a modern version of a Cuban cafe
- Biscayne Bay Brewing - Opening a second location, in downtown Miami
- Bonci - Roman-style pizza to open at Cube Wynwood
- Botanico Gin - Opening in CocoWalk
- Brasamasa - Opening in downtown Miami
- Bulla Gastrobar - Slated to open at the Falls
- Bunnie Cakes - Opening a location in downtown Doral
- The Cat's Meow Cafe - Cat café coming to MiMo
- Cote - Michelin-starred Korean steakhouse to open in Miami
- Champion Burger - New burger concept from the Coyo Taco people
- Chick-fil-A - Opening in downtown Miami
- Descarga Brewing Company - Opening in North Miami
- The Doral Yard - Della Heiman's community, food, and drink hub opening in Doral
- Esplanade at Aventura - New dining and shopping complex in Aventura with Jarana and more
- G.L.O.W. - Fro-yo shop that donates all proceeds to charity set to open in Wynwood
- Gramps 2 - Opening 2020
- Gramps by the Sea - Opening 2021
- Hiyakawa - Wabi Sabi chef to open restaurant in Wynwood
- Icebox Cafe - Opening in Aventura ParkSquare, the Falls, and Hallandale Beach
- Ironside Bakery - Fresh bread coming to Miami
- Joia Beach - Upscale alfresco dining and beach club on Watson Island
- Little Hen - Breakfast and high tea opening in Midtown Miami
- Lost City Brewing Company - Coming to North Miami
- The Loyal - New York brasserie coming to Miami
- Mr. & Mrs. Bun - Opening soon
- Mamey - Niven Patel to open an island-style concept.
- Marabú at Brickell City Centre - Opening in early 2020
- Margot - Bar Lab opening a wine bar in downtown Miami
- Marlins Park Beer Garden - The baseball stadium will get a beer garden
- Off Site - Steve Santana (Taquiza) and Adam Darnell (Boxelder) opening a nanobrewery in Little Haiti
- Orno - Niven Patel to open woodfired concept
- Osteria Morini - Opening at the Kimpton Hotel Palomar in spring 2020
- Planta - Opening a second Miami-area location, in Coconut Grove
- Red Rooster - Marcus Samuelsson opening outpost of his Harlem hit
- Sexy Fish - Opening in Brickell
- Sushi Garage - Opening in CocoWalk
- Sweetgreen - Healthy chain opening Miami locations
- True Food Kitchen - Health-driven restaurant and bar opening at the Falls in fall 2020
- Uchi - Texas sushi coming to Miami
- Whole Foods Market - Proposed megastore in Sunset Harbour and new Fort Lauderdale locations
- Yeasty Brews - New brewery celebrating the fermentation process