The first big upset of the NCAA Men's Basketball tournament, #13 Cleveland State defeating #4 Wake Forest, really demands an intelligent analysis, especially since I watched it live from three feet away. But hey, this is the alternative press, and I have a great sense of humor, so instead, I'm going to propose some headlines the dipso dailies could have used to describe this game. Can you do better? Think I lack a brain? Try the comments section.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Cleveland Separates State from Church
- Vikings Chop Down Forest
- Searching for Revelations, Deacons Find Exodus
- Yellow is Blue From Meeting Green
- Viking Funeral? More Like a Wake
- Deacons Baptized in Ohio River
- Cleveland Great; Wake Porous
- State Uses 3 To Take Out 4
- A Tale of Two Horns
- Vikings Leave Forest in their Wake
- Deacons De-frocked by Cleveland's Heathens
- Wake Fake; Nordics on Track
- Demons Dreamin'; Cleveland Believin'
- Shitty Wake Trails Cleveland Steamer
- Deacons Blow; Vikings Sail