- Coconut Grove peacocks may be put on birth control pills. You know, there are some health insurance company that don't cover this for humans. [CBS4]
- Meet Annette Taddeo [Herald]
- And surely you've already met Ileana Ros-Lehtinen [Herald]
- Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. A two game winning streak was pretty good for the Fins. Though, losing to a win-less team sucks (just ask the Patriots). [ESPN]
- Canes beat UCF. [ESPN]
- Some UCF player allegedly flipped off the fans. [O-Sent]
- Hey, hey! FIU won too. They're on a streak. [Sun-Sent]
- Oh, Happy Columbus Day! [Herald]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!